Friday 28 October 2016

TGIF!

Hello world,


TGIF! It was one hard week for me, so I am really looking forward to some crafting and family time!
I am really happy that many of you liked my entry for our Get Ready For Christmas challenge at craftingbydesigns and I am surely obsessed with Mama Elephant Charmed set and will surely use it more often than neccessary :)
Here it is one more time:

It was easy to make when you have such a great set to work with, which I bought recently and just colored it. The dots are from Create A Smile site, I won them last year and am now ready to use them :)

But this card which I am going to show you now is also made with a very cool set from Jane's Doodles called Simon...I have already used him as a Santa and this time I played that card again...Adding a bit of Lawn Fawn sentiments which I combined with Jane's Doodles I created a new Simon plays Santa card...It reminds me of the sea and my hometown and I would like to present this card in the challenges:

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.hr/

So here it is:


Hope you really really like it,
Thanks for reading me
Till next time
Majtolina

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are AMAZING, Majtolina. I love the colors and the amazing job you've done coloring your images. Great work, and fantastic design. I'm just blown away with your amazing talents, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I sincerely hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, Karen! Your words are such a compliment and am very thankful.

      Delete
  2. Predivan set čestitki,neznaš koja je ljepša...Pozz Željka xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno Željka, to mi puno znači :)

      Delete
  3. You make such CUTE cards! Fabulous inking and design! Thank you so much for entering Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Anything Goes" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your kind words, they mean a lot!

      Delete