Wednesday 20 July 2016

Christmas in July

Dear friends, while I am preparing to get ready for my summer holidays, I am leaving you with several cards made for my great friends at Crafting By Design.
I have to admit it was a bit strange pulling out my Christmas stamps and make something a little bit different for our week challenge, but I have enjoyed making this card and I hope you like it. Simon Says Stamp always make nice cards and it is really easy to create fun and versatile things with them. So this is my July Christmas card:

fotografija.JPG

It was actually rather easy to make, I just did the background using Zig Clean Real Brush, then die cut it with MFT Blueprint 27 die border and then just stamped and died all the fun images from  this set: Simon-Says-Clear-Stamps-BUILD-A-SNOWMAN. Finally I used Glossy Accents and voila :) simple card is here...

So next time we read I will probably be somewhere soaking up the Sun and enjoying my time with my daughter again and relaxing a bit...However my cards will be ready ...and I cannot wait to see your comments here :)

Take care, Majtolina xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment